Logo Customer Support: (610) 584-2424, (800) 793-2307     
2245 Schultz Road, Lansdale PA 19446     
Home | Site Map | Request a Quote     
Homeowners Insurance
  Personal Insurance
   Personal Auto
   Residential Flood
   Specialty Markets
   Tenants & Renters
  Commercial Insurance
   Property Insurance
   General Liability
   Commercial Auto
   Workers Compensation
   Professional Liability
   Directors & Officers
   Commercial Flood
  Life & Health Insurance
   Disability Insurance
   Health Insurance
   Life Insurance
   Long Term Care Insurance

Residential Flood Insurance

Residential Flood Insurance does not usually come as part of a typical homeowners’ insurance policy, and therefore you need to purchase it separately in order to mitigate the risk of your home being flooded.

According to the NFIP, a flood is a temporary overflow of inland or tidal waters onto normally dry land, or run-off water from rain, etc. Floods also include mudflows onto dry land, and water-caused erosion or collapse of land along a lake, pond, river or stream, which then results in the temporary overflow of water onto normally dry land.

We can help you handle your claim quickly, so that you will not have to put your life on hold if your property is damaged by a flood. You can even request a partial payment immediately after the flood, which can help you recover even faster.

Phone #
Type of Personal Insurance You Are Interested In?
Homeowners Personal Auto Residential Flood
Specialty Markets Tennants & Renters
   * required fields
Website Design & Development by WebGuy724